Wheat City Medical Clinic is a family practice and walk-in clinic in Brandon, Manitoba and is currently looking for 2 qualified Family Physicians to share in practice with 6 other physicians and medical specialists in Manitoba’s second largest city.
Wheat City Medical Clinic, is an established medical clinic with full laboratory services and a pharmacy on-site. The clinic is beautifully decorated with modern equipment, knowledgeable staff, and full electronic medical records system. Our dual focus has been to help our physicians build their practices while at the time running a successful walk-in Service.
Job Title: Family Physician (NOC 3112) (2 vacancies)
Work Location: 1711 Kirkcaldy Drive, Suite C-1 and C-2, Brandon Manitoba R7A 0B9
Mailing Address: 1711 Kirkcaldy Drive, Brandon Manitoba R7A 0B9
Type of Work: Full time permanent position
Language of work: English
Clinic Hours and Walk-in Service: Mon-Fri. 8 am- 8 pm. Saturday 10am-6pm. Closed Sundays and holidays
Hourly Salary or Annual Salary: Fee for Service
Benefits: Attractive and above average compensation and benefits
- Examine patients and take their histories. Order laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures and consult with other medical practitioners to evaluate patients physical and mental health.
- Prescribe and administer medications and treatments
- Perform patient advocacy role
- Co-ordinate or manage patient care
- Vaccinate patients to prevent and treat diseases
- Advise patients and their families on health care including health promotion, disease, illness and accident prevention
- Provide counselling and support to patients and their families on wide range of health and lifestyle issues
- Provide continuous care to patients
- Report birth, deaths, and contagious and other diseases to governmental authorities
- Must be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba (CPSM)
- Must be a member in good standing with the Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Canadian College of Family Physicians (CCFP) preferred
- Limited Practice overhead
- Superior office support such as Medical Receptionists, Phlebotomists, and a Clinic Manager
- High end inviting medical offices
- Great location with proven client list
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact Rick Brugger at 204-724-0914. If you believe that you can make a strong contribution and you are interested to apply for the position of Family Physician, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wheat City Medical Clinic
1711 Kirkcaldy Drive
Brandon Manitoba R7A 0B9
T: (204) 727-1711 ext. 2 F: (204)-727-1717