Wheat City Medical is looking for a vibrant, motivated individual to work as a full-time front-end receptionist on our specialist side. The closing date is February 20th.
A successful candidate will have each of the following qualifications;
- Previous experience working within an office environment (preferably medical office)
- Friendly and welcoming disposition
- Effective telephone manner and professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Intermediate level with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook with PowerPoint skills
- Experience with CRM and/or medical software is a bonus
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with a strong command of the English language
- Must have a strong work ethic with attention to detail with a proactive approach to the role
- Consistently exhibits Wheat City Medical’s values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
Wheat City Medical Clinic delivers exceptional patient care focusing on meeting the needs of the community and today’s working families. Our family practice physicians offer extended clinic hours, with appointments usually available within two days, sometimes even the same day. Our walk-in service operates daily in conjunction with the physicians’ family practices. We have an on-site pharmacy available; after seeing your physician, simply visit our knowledgeable pharmacists to fill your prescriptions.
If interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (204)727-1711. Documents may also be dropped off at the clinic for Diana. Thank you for your interest in Wheat City Medical Clinic.